Monday, July 27, 2009

Where I lose money

Honestly my biggest leak is simply spewing money to regs for no reason what so ever in 3bet spots which i could have simply chose to avoid. That being the case I have decided to implement a strict guide for 3betting. I will refrain from 3betting light OOp as well as firing multibarrels in 3bet pots as a bluff readless. Vs 3bets I will simply fold a ton until they show me that they can exploit me by 3betting me relentlessly. Sounds simple and it is yet I have such a hard time following. I just played a session in which I 5bet monkey jammed and DB jammed running into the nuts both times.

There you have is for the next week I will be on 3bet lock down.

Another thing I was going to do was up my tables to 6 on my 22inch screen but realized 4 is my optimal amount. My goal from today forward is to be rolled for 200NL by Sept 1st which means I need to make ~50BI at 100NL. The plan is to 4table and play 90min sessions M-F and nail 1 or 2 sessions on Sat&Sun when I can. If I play 4 sessions a day thats 6hrs a day. I plan on getting more rigid with the exact details in the next post.

No comments: