Saturday, September 29, 2007

I suck!!!

This has been my worst month mentally. I literally came unglued and I finally realized it Thursday night. As enlightening as it is we will have to wait and see if I can get back on track. I vowed to take the weekend/end of month off. I will be starting fresh in October and will be posting my goals for the month on here before I start playing on Monday. Here are the big losers from Thursday. One good thing to take away from Thursday was I did manage to have a 1 buy in win at the 200s.

Hand 1: Vilain is 48/8 not sur4e of his AF.

Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Hand History converter, Courtesy of PokerZion.com
Button ($48.25)Hero ($199)BB ($16.05)UTG ($114.45)MP ($156.62)CO ($187)
Preflop: Hero is SB with Js, Ad. 1 fold, MP calls $1, CO calls $1, Button calls $1, Hero raises to $9, 1 fold, MP folds, CO calls $8, Button folds.

I still dont know about my SB play. In the past I think I just complete here and take the cheap flop as to avoid trouble spots OOP in big pots.
Flop: ($21) Kd, Td, 9d (2 players)Hero bets $14, CO calls $14.

Pretty good flop for my hand so I bet out.

Turn: ($49) Ac (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $62, Hero calls $62.

I have no idea why I chose to check this turn as it has improved my hand that much more. When villain ove rbets the shit out of the pot I just lost it. I was pissed. Honestly I let my emotions get in the way of rational thinking. This is an easy fold as I have one pair and I am way behind such a large range of hands.
River: ($173) Tc (2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $51, Hero calls $51.
Final Pot: $275
Results below: Hero has Js Ad (two pair, aces and tens). CO has 7d 5d (flush, king high). Outcome: CO wins $275.

Oh and I won 1 pot over 50BB in 1k+ hands. This has been the toughest month of my life. I have played so poor and ran poor too. Those two combine have been a real struggle. September is behind me and I will be crushing again in October. See you then.

No comments: