Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am down because I am downswinging.



Its been some time since I had a major downswing. To be quite fucking honest I think downswings are bullshit. There will always be spots where you could have maximized value, not bluffed, or found a fold which would have made you money. It is quite sick when all you want is to succeed at something yet you continue to fail(have losing sessions). I am not ashamed to admit I am not playing my best obviously and will be dropping down to 1/2 for 10K hands to regain my confidence. One positive thing to take away from this little dip in my graph is just that, its just a dip.

2 comments:

Malfaire said...

Your frame = awesome.

I'm not sure if having a great mindset was a prereq for UF2B or a result of it, but all of your blogs are extremely refreshing -- only positivity, looking to what needs to be learned, and simply doing it.

THAT is badass. You'll be over this blip before you know it. Be well.

cntgetmedown said...

I agree with your thoughts on swings.
Aknowledging that you are not playing optimally is very important.
Gl with the results.