Saturday, May 24, 2008

Poker is a sick game.

I am not using sick as a slang for cool either. Poker can be more of an emotional roller coaster then a relationship. Poker can drive a person insane, specifically me. I have no clue what is happening right now. I am on this stupid dry spell at the tables as of 2 or 3 nights ago. Its quite interesting too. I decide poker is going to be my career and what happens, every fucking thing goes to hell. I had a 23k BR at the start of the week which is now 18.5k though I did ship 1k to AE so its only 10 BI's. I know there is some spew too and that drives me mad. I need to desperately plug these leaks and get my game back on track. 2/4 is insanity sometimes and to be quite fucking honest the games suck donkey cock on weekend nights. Its like 5 regs to 1 fish. Also the regs are just dicks sometimes. Whatever, enough bitching. I will own their souls.

On a happy note I think I have my tilt insanely under control. I have developed a real bad habit lately though and that is checking results mid-session. I will never and I mean never do it again.

No comments: