Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am responsible!

Thats right ME! No one else clicks the buttons when I am playing. Every time I have a decision to make I have the opportunity to make the perfect play. The time has come for me to own. I know I made a crazy post several months back about playing the big game this year. I am not going to say that is impossible but I need a nice short term goal.

This is my 1st month as a true poker professional imo and it has been sub par to say the least. Again I am to blame. The good news is this month isnt over yet and I plan to go out with a bang. I have 4 workdays left in the calender and I will play no less then 1k hands each day. My goal for those 4k hands to play mistake free poker. In order to do so I will have to always think before I click. Every time I have a decision my 1st action will be a deep breath. Now for those 4k hands I will be playing strictly on AP aswell. Next month I plan on splitting my time between AP and FTP and playing a mix of 100NL HU and 200NL 6 max. I will play no less thwen 40k hands as well. By Nov I plan on being ready to reestablish myself as a 2/4 grinder and play my way into 09.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Short term goal there sounds pretty good. Mostly I like the part about taking time on each deicision. That will lead to many more good decisions.

Also, thanks for the link for the boy wonder thread on 2+2, that had a lot of really good content in it.