Saturday, October 3, 2009

Unlimited power

We all have it. Jason wrote an awesome blog post where he briefly explained how he is able to play so many hands and achieve super nova (I lost my mind) elite. basically anything you truly want and have the desire to get you can make happen. I mean look around at the people whoms blogs you read regularly the passion shows inthe ones who have and are becoming successful. Personally I know at some point last July I lost the passion and that lead to a huge break even stretch where I blamed everyone and thing but myself. The simple truth is I am the only person who will either succeed or eventually not like the results I am getting and find a new passion. The 1st is what is going to happen.

This month started just like last month excpet for one minor difference. Instead of going fml I cant win at poker I have simply stepped back and analyzed my play and moved forward with the right frame of mind. I know this post has been a rant and I apologize but if you read my blogs you know I tend to go off on some hippy shit eventually.

The real reason for this blog was to set some targets for the month of October. My target day to be playing 200NL is Nov 9th and my target roll is 50BI. So I have just over a month and roughly 60BI to go. My target for the month of October is 50K hands and 50BI's. My target per session is 75minutes of A-game where I am mindful of myself at all times. My goal per hand is to take my time and clearly think thru my action before making the correct decision. All very doable.

By the way the title of this blog is the title of a book. Some of you may laugh when you google it and see the author.

Edit: Fixed title, thanks J.

1 comment:

LuckySOB said...

Assuming it's suppose to be "Unlimited Power", I love AR, I've been considering buying his latest DVD/CD set(however they come).