Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hi

Ok so no real reason for the title. Well I guess it is kinda like HI. Because I feel I need to say hello to poker again as it feels like it has been way to long. Personal shit had me not feeling so good about playing so I took a break. I did play a few small sessions but nothing spectacular. I have been doing a ton of studying the game though. I feel I lack a lot of the real solid fundamentals that make a winning player. 1st and foremost a good computer to work on. Sent the new/old one back. New one on the way. Please god let it work without any bs. Also been studying the shit out of the math side and working on getting super solid at hand ranges and knowing equity against them. Basically the biggest thing super solid winning players do that make them the shit. Also knowing villains range and then the range I am repping and wether or not I can push them off there range. Basically 3rd and 4th level shit. Fuck grinding away and playing super ABC poker. I mean shit that is my style and I will do that but I will also out play any reg that wants to go to war for my fish. I am back in a major way too. My reads are sick good right now and I think they will only be getting better. I will mostly be 4 tabling and occasionally that wil be 6 depending on how I feel. I think 4 will allow for some sick good poker.

I will post hands manana. I am OUT!