Monday, December 31, 2007

My poker goals for 2008.

Continue improving my poker game while steadily moving up the stakes, obviously easier said then done. I know I am at a point in my poker career where things are ready to take off. I finally realize I am a winner at 200NL and approach the game with that attitude. This month has been good but not great. I havent played half as many hands as I would like but I am still satisfied. 2008 is my year to shine. I havent fully decided the perfect way to continually imporve my game but 1st and foremost putting in hands is my main goal. I spend way to much down time just kinda aimlessly surfing the web or whatever. If I aint studying/responding to a post/posting I will be grinding. Basically i have outlined daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
Daily:
Always play my A game.
Read 1 chapter of a poker book everyday.
Respond to 3 forum posts with stove analysis.
Post 1 difficult hand from every session.
Weekly:
Watch two videos and take in depth notes.
Participate in no less then two sweat sessions.
1 hour long session 1 tabling.

Monthly:
Build my roll in Jan. for a shot at 2/4 in Feb or sooner.
Play no less then 75k hands.

The hands goal is not unobtainable but is set insanely high for the sole purpose of making it so I must play alot of hands. If I reach it awesome if not I imagine my hand total will be way above any month of 07. I will hopefully chronicle some of the trials and tribulations I go through on my road to success. If the content here is lacking I suggest checking the crews blog.

http://unrecklessforce2b.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to many good posts this month! Tear up some 200NL so you have a shot at 400NL!!

LuckySOB said...

Would be nice to see you put in a large amount of hands this month, GL.