Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We must stay on our A game no matter what.

That is my month. Wow today was the funnest part of a roller coaster the steep decline. All and all I played pretty solid poker. I ran into tough spot over and over with very few going my way today. Here is my major downfall playing this game, I love money. I do. I love looking at my graph too. Its stupid all I should be worried about is making correct decisions. Nothing more nothing less. So I could post a ton of coolers and of course a few of these will look just like them but whatever.

Hand 1: 43/8/1-83hands I call on BTN with a hand that can flop big against a tight preflop raiser. I flopped the nut straight on a monotone board. He either flopped it or has a pair with a FD to continue in my book. I play my hand fast but he wont give up. The river sucks and may very well be a fold because of what I have typed above. Can you find a fold?
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1914731

Hand 2: 21/16/3 TAG whom I have quite a load of history against. I opt to CC IP and felt a load of flops. I like my line here but I really like villain hand.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1914751

Hand 3: 20/10/3 High att. to steal. Am I tilting? My 3 bet isnt bad here. When the trun bricks WTF can I do? This is where you are aware you are running bad and you want the hand to work. Or is it only me who does that? Honestly here is my spew. 1st I looked at where i was for my session which now has me in a I have to get even mind frame. Is there ever any getting even? There is only making +EV decisions plain and simple. Is my turn bet +EV? I dont think so.Lets stove it. AHHHH!!! Looks like an easy C/F
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1914768
Text results appended to pokerstove.txt
2,596 games 0.016 secs 162,250 games/sec
Board: 8d Th Js 5h
Dead:
equity win tie pots won pots tied
Hand 0: 19.318% 16.95% 02.37% 440 61.50 { KdQd }
Hand 1: 80.682% 78.31% 02.37% 2033 61.50 { AA, KcKh, KcKs, KhKs, QcQh, QcQs, QhQs, JcJd, JcJh, JdJh, TcTd, TcTs, TdTs, 99, 8c8h, 8c8s, 8h8s, AcKc, AhKh, AsKs, AcQc, AhQh, AsQs, AcJc, AdJd, AhJh, KcQc, KhQh, KsQs, QcJc, QhJh, QsJs, AQo+ }

Hand 3: 31/18/3.3 att. to steal 28. I 3bet AQ and cbet so far standard. Turn checks through and the A peels. I didnt feel I get to much value from anything other the another A and he could turn a marginal hand into a bluff on the river. I dont know if that is proper thinking. If I am him I check behind everything except an A or air and air probably bluffs the turn. Therefore I think i see 2p or a straight here alot and sometimes of course AK.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1914781

Hand 4: 29/6/2.5 I can suck out too. I didnt think villain was strong here when he made the good old min C/R. I decide to 3bet it up and he min 4 bets. Well lets get it in. The flop is pretty dry but you really never know with donks. I actually have a funny feeling this guy is a winner at these games. With the aggression in the 6-max game you can really steal alot of pots post flop if your a good hand reader. I dont recommend his style and maybe I give him too much credit. Its almost like I hate isolating these guys with marginal hands. Its quite insane to be honest as I run the call cbet and raise cbet stats and most donk numbers are super high. If the cards keep sucking it can make things real hard. Enough talk now the suckout.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1914790

Hand 4: 18/12/3 I had been playing back at this guy a bit lately and he was ready. I just hit that suckout right before this one. I decide donking would be good as I have been donking a bit more lately. He raises and I debated 3 betting but because I dont think the flop is over drawy he may get off an OP here. I decide to call and donk the turn instead. It works perfect and he overplays QQ. I really cant blame him for felting this one bit to be honest.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1914799

Thats all for today. Wow what a fun month it has been. Its only up from here.

No comments: