Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life tilt

WOW I suck cock at poker lately. Obviously the cards have not been my friend much lately but I have made some very spewy plays too. Allowing a bad run to lead to playing bad is the worst fucking thing possible. I dont really know where this is headed. I dont want to whine about coolers as we all know its simply part of the game. Basically what is boils down to is making the least amount of mistakes as well as playing in a way which causes your opponents to make their own. I am so tired of thinkling inside this poker box. I have become this fucking robot playing two cards based on their inherent strength and not on the table dynamics and situation at hand.

1 comment:

DODGYKEN said...

You should try a 30-60 minute session with no HUD and 3/4 tables. This should get you to focus on things more and not auto-pilot.