Monday, July 28, 2008

Again and again

This is poker in a nut shell, we will see the same hands and situations again and again as we play. The strong will create new lines and figure out their opponents lines in order to maximze there equity and minimize loss. I started July ready to rock and came out the gates strong only to make a run at 6 tabling and experience the swingiest poker yet. It wasnt 100% do to variance but more the number of tables and the style I was playing. I will be the 1st to admit it I am a NIT. I like playing tight and I hate swings. Of course they are going to happen but I think I can avoid some of the bigger ones by playing a little less spewy preflop. Unless I finish super strong, which I will try, July might be the 1st losing month of 2008. I know I say it time and time again but this time I mean it. Look for regular blog posts from here on out. Actually I hope to post 1-2 hands a day and hopefully you can leave me commenst.

No comments: