Friday, September 11, 2009

I am responsible...

for my current downswing. I will be responsible for my winning month too. The simple fact is I am 100% responsible for putting my self in spots to win money. I know we cant control the outcome but I have been putting myself in bad spots lately and simply spewing way too much. Spew should not ever be a word I use to describe my play.

As you can tell I have a new outlook on poker and have set some high standards for myself as well. I will refrain from making my goals public but I will update you as I progress towards them. One thing I will say is I have decided to play 2hr sessions now and nail 3 a day, this should make volume a piece of cake.

Last I will be posting every morning from now on when I review my previous days hands. Look for links to the forums.

1 comment:

Malfaire said...

good post and awesome mindset, noel! hard work + focus = $