Friday, February 29, 2008

Discontent and excitement.




So it wasnt a bad month, to be honest it was great financially as more then half my hands were played at 2/4 this month. To be honest I am super stoked on making a semi-smooth transition to 400NL and looking forward to keeping the ball rolling. I am discontent at the number of hands played though. I could list a number of excuses but who fucking cares? Lets be honest if you want to be a great poker player you have to play. Every year the Yankess have a championship team on paper but they still have to play to win. The reason for my excitement is I have made a deal with the devil(myself) that if I reach 40K hands this month I will buy myself a new bicycle. Yeah I said it a BICYCLE, what?

Hopefully I will keep a running tab here of my progress as I will also be doing all I can to avoid looking at my monthly totals in PT. In order to do so I will log my daily hand total here with some other BS as well.

Lastly, I wanted to thank Btimm for always commenting on my blogs and being so encouraging with his words.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool about the bike Noel. That is one of the things I love to do to get in some exercise. Hate running, hate jogging, but for some reason really enjoy a nice bike ride. Anyways, good luck on getting all the hands in!

LuckySOB said...

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like

FM