Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fuck me!!!

I suck at life. I am so insanely upset with poker. I dont even know why. I continue to allow emotion to play a role in my decision making and it is driving me insane. I just straight up lose it too. This game is so fucking dumb. I know everyone of you have been there. Its who can stay stable and continue to make the correct choices that will own. Thing is when we play perfect and continually get ass raped poker really fucks with me. I am up for the month and played 20k hands already. But I just had another -7 BI session where I allowed my emotions to come into play and cause me to make split second decisions without a real reason. Of course 4-5 coolers occured and then I spewed in 2 spots. WOW I am a train wreck.

1 comment:

LuckySOB said...

Calm down, have a brownie ;) and you'll be fine.