Monday, August 11, 2008

Fuck

I so fucking hate myself when I play a session and just spew like mad and I know it. That is what I just did. Managed to spew 5 BI's in under and hour just playing retarded. I love paying off donks I guess. Sick life. I think my problem is I was semi-rushed to play. I am stuck being daddy daycare and as much as I love my son to death, I need to work. The thing is I need my routine too. Watching a 3 year old from the time you wake up till the afternoon and then trying to focus on poker is not cool imo. Coming off a -5K month and not being able to grind is equally not cool.I just want to own souls and live in a cave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. But remember, work is just work, while family is life. Work will come and go, but when family is gone, they are gone forever. Enjoy them while you can.