Friday, August 10, 2007

The title says it all!

I have started anohter blog in order to analzye my big hands and determine wether or not my play was +EV. Hopefully I will do some in depth analysis on my 65BB plus or minus hands after each session. I stole this concept from Dodgy who stole it from CTS. I think this can be a huge learning tool and really get you thinking through your villians range as well as get a solid grasp on equity. Please do comment as I appreciate the feedback immensley.

4 comments:

robracing said...

If it's good enough for you guys, it's good enough for me!

I am also going to start an in-depth review of the +/- 65BB hands on my blog, starting today.

Good luck!

losbert said...

I'll be interested to see how this works out and what you can take from it before adopting it myself but nice plan all the same.

DODGYKEN said...

I'm going to do a re-steal of this idea! I like the idea of a separate blog to analyse these hands. We're a bunch of bandits!

grinder said...

This is another good idee . Ill have one in place pretty soon

In case i have nt said . Thanks for all the hard work you are putting in with uf2b . I hope it helps you as much as it does us .

Graham