Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cue the white flag

I guess it is time to start searching the want adds. Just got through with another miserable session in which I ran like ass and I guess it could be debated that I spewed off 2BI's or more. Thanks Btimm for the positive words but honestly I cant keep my head up anymore. Poker was a game I loved because of all it afforded me but no longer do I enjoy it. Boo hoo me I know but the truth is I dont get it. It feels like the poker gods hate me and I cant catch a break. Basically I have decided to grind the year out and then start seeking a real job. Oh and my BR has hit an all time low as well. Part of me wants to say fuck it and stay at 1/2 but I guess I should drop down to .5/1. My son thinks I should be a chef, cooking school here I come.

No comments: