Saturday, December 6, 2008

New chair

I realized yesterday that my chair was terrible and it was time for a new one. I went to staples to buy a different one I had researched online but when I sat in this one I had to have it. funny thi9ng is it was 90 bucks cheaper and I didnt even know it. If you sit in a chair that you are not comfortable in and play I highly suggest an upgrade. I cant even explain it but I felt so calm and controlled at the tables today.

My session was one of the most boring I had ever played though and I managed to lose just under a BI with the biggest loser equaling $30. I just never got in any favorable spots and played 19/15 with a low went to SD.

Another thing I am now doing is timing my sessions using this which is awesome. I use the gong sound which is quite pleasant. Anyways just wanted to rant about my chair and the gayest session I have played in awhile. I was literally bored and checking to see if my session was over. Luckily I got a few hands at the end which were nice.

No comments: