Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Noeledge

These are a few quotes stolen from my other blogs.

"Stop dwelling on the way anyone else makes you feel and realize that its YOU feeling it, therefore you have the ability to feel differently. Take notice of what and how you feel and look for the good in everything. Feel great! I dont care if you have to carry a photo of a fucking puppy dog around and take it out and look at it every 5 seconds just find good feelings and dream big. Feel your dreams coming to fruition and they will. Stop dwelling on bullshit and lack of whatever it is you so desire. Start feeling success and prosperity and it will reveal itself. Stop looking and start feeling."


"Remember one thing. No matter where you are in this life you chose to be there and you can choose better or worse. If you are stoked to be where you are then you are most likely doing it right. Choose to be happy and enjoy every little thing you can."

Wow!!! I was a pretty positive guy. I have been basically sucking at poker since I began living with My girlfriend and son, they are not to blame but there has to be a connection right? I honestly think the biggest barrier has been me. I have put this pressure on myself to produce results so that we can live the good life. truth be told we are pretty fucking happy and have everything we need at this moment. I honestly feel like I have been a level one player since July. I simply hope for collers to be there for me and am a TAG bot.

My last post was definitely extreme but wtf I am extreme. My roll is 8600 which means I have 10BI left for 1/2 and if I drop to 6500 I will drop down to 100NL. <--- This wont happen!!! Its insane what reading through old blog posts will do. I read some of the poker related stuff and wonder what happened to me. I use to be a thinking player. There are moments of brilliance to but something has definitely stopped working. Hopefully the Duck Slayer can fix that.

2 comments:

Malfaire said...

noel, i was on the phone (otherwise i'd have commented right away) when i read your last post and was really sad. glad your head is back in the game. never give up; we all know you're better than that!

Duckslayer2k said...

Help is on the way in 30 minutes.

I'm glad I read through your blog a bit, I think I have a good idea what a lot of your problems might be already.

I'm making it my goal, to make sure you crush from here on out so you don't have to look at the want ads in the paper anymore. Jobs_LOL.

Your time has come to crush, my friend, enough of this break-even bullshit. D2K ducklings don't need cards or luck to win. We kill with skill.