Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 1

Quick note: I am seriously disappointed in myself but at the same time proud of my poker friends. 2 players whom I started talking poker with more then a year ago are now leggo pros. 2 other players whom I started talking with early this year are crushing the game and 5 figure months are standard. I have decided that I will no longer stand for it. This is my month to get on the right track. I am going to be grinding like a beast and if results are showing come mid month I will be looking for a coach.

Today I did not fulfill my daily goal as the fam was home and we did the x-mas tree thing. I booked 1.5 hours and lost just under a buy in. My main focus this month will be 4 tabling with a random 6 table session mixed in now and then. Tomorrow I will play 5.5 hours. If anyone who reads this is a DC member I highly suggest you start using there forums. The midstakes are awesome as many of their pros give feedback. Also the forum is very user friendly imo.

No comments: