Sunday, March 16, 2008

ABC Tag poker...

owns. Seriously I keep having to tell myself this over and over as I continue to fall into the old FPS. I hate it so much. I stacked off with 73o today and 87o. Wooooot. I mean seriously until a player is just getting stupid out of line I dont think there is any reason to make high variance plays. When I am focused and playing solid poker I have perfect timing. The problem is when I am out of tune and start making moves just because thats when shit goes bad. Here is a fun hand.

Hand: Villain is 60/10/5 and the reason I am at the table. I have seen him make an overbet shove with the nut straight on a flush board. I have picked off a few bluffs already and they were small. Now I got AA stupid deep OOP and I decide to go into check/call for value mode as this guy is one of them donks who cant help but bluff. Its so sick as his overbets have been trong so far. I tanked the river and said well you induced and poker is sick. if he has a Q gg.

$1/$2 No Limit Holdem
6 players
Converted at weaktight.com


Stacks:
UTG ($159.65)
UTG+1 ($204.20)
CO ($484.85)
BTN ($197.00)
Hero ($447.75)
BB ($438.00)

Pre-flop: ($3, 6 players) Hero is SB

2 folds, CO calls $2, 1 fold, Hero raises to $12, 1 fold, CO calls $10

Flop: ($26, 2 players)
Hero bets $18, CO calls $18

Turn: ($62, 2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $28, Hero calls $28

River: ($118, 2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $176, Hero calls $176

Final Pot: $470
Hero shows:
CO shows:

Hero wins $467 ( won +$233 )
CO lost -$234.00


Total hands: 18778

2 comments:

LuckySOB said...

Nice call, nice hand. ABC poker FTW.

Dominic said...

Always nice when you have a plan and it comes together. I havn't put any HH on my blog but might start as it really brings things to life, what HH convertor do you use to post it with?

Broker