Friday, March 28, 2008

POW

Yeah I am a fucking pay off wizard. God my month would be huge if I just thought a little more and made some proper folds/decisions. Tonight I make the 2nd nut straight in an unraised pot against a villain whom as 0.71 AF and he raises my turn bet. I put him square on the nuts. Rather then PC OOP and flat I 3bet and call a shove. What do you know he has the nuts. This is just a fine example of all the poor decisions I have made lately. Is it because I am 8 tabling an rushed? Maybe but to be honest I think I can profitably 8 table 1/2 in order to build a roll for 2/4.

On the 2/4 note I did 4 table a bit on AP today and it felt like things were in slow mo. It was quite nice. I am looking forward to fulfilling this stupid challenge and starting a new one in April. This time it will simply be hours. I will be looking for quality not quantity.

Here is a fun donk tard hand I played today. The crew did a sweat and we were discussing the merit of 5 bet bluff shoving. It is something I do on occasion if I feel villain is primed to 4bet me light. This was a spot where it felt like he was going to do it so I snap shoved. Woops! Ship it!

$1/$2 No Limit Holdem
4 players
Converted at weaktight.com


Stacks:
CO ($283.80)
BTN ($643.45)
SB ($366.90)
Hero ($203.00)

Pre-flop: ($3, 4 players) Hero is BB

2 folds, SB raises to $7, Hero raises to $21, SB raises to $60, Hero goes all-in $203, SB calls $143

Flop: ($406, 2 players)

Turn: ($406, 2 players)

River: ($406, 2 players)

Final Pot: $406
SB shows:
Hero shows:

Hero wins $404 ( won +$201 )
SB lost -$203.00



Total hands: 33878

1 comment:

LuckySOB said...

K6>QQ....no witty comments from opponent?