Friday, March 7, 2008

Discusted...

with my play just now. I sat down and right away got stacked in a stupid spot and I think it semi tilted me. That just stupid too. It had me playing loose and wild and fast which i havent done at all this month. I was definately not playing my A-game. i did acknowledge it and buckle down a bit and proceeded to get AA vs TT cracked AI pre. Also made a debatable pklay with a combo draw 150BB deep and missed. Well we cant run like god all the time. My game is improving and I need to continue to develop my post flop play/hand reading. FTP is fun but at times it can be madening. I hate myself really because today I preached to my student about playing position and how bad the FTP TAGs are because they 3 bet light OOP too much. You guessed I was one of them tonight. AHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh well I am off to enjoy a nice dinner with my family and regroup. Hands galore later.

623 -4BIs with my typical won at SD% of 37.5 LOL. Gotb to SD 23% too.

Total hands to date: 7538

No comments: