Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WHY?

Why do I make spewy plays? I had another good session except for some spewy plays imo. Once I made a call on the river where I knew knew knew I was no bueno. 2nd I misclick min raised A6s then called a 3bet and proceeded to make a stupid turn call after floating the flop. The cards did go my way after a slow grind for like 500 hands. I actually acknowledged my poor play and told myself I was going to step it up. I have been pushing my chips in a little more which is nice as it puts fear in my opponents hearts. LOL, I got kids in the rain. Anyways played for 2 hours on FTP for a 1.5BI win at 1/2 over 847 hands.

Total hands to date: 5462

2 comments:

LuckySOB said...

You're beating me in hands for month....nice.

Unknown said...

Actually, you are beating Jason and I both combined! Keep it up, good to see you are playing well and getting in the volume.