Sunday, March 2, 2008

Its coming back to me.

Played a 90 minute session on FTP playing 3-4 tables at a time. For the challenge the max tables will be 4 and I will try and focus on 3 tabling mostly. Anyways the deck has been cold and I have managed to start off down 4 BIs on the month but I aint tripping. My biggest goal besides the 40K hands this month is to lose all attachment to the monetary value of the chips in front of me. Or rather all emotional attachment period. I want to focus on making the best play in the moment. I did another 501 hands bringing my total to 1352, if I average this many hands per day that would put me over the edge for my goal. Hopefully I will play alot on the weekends as that is when the games are sick good. Back to my rant about losing feeling. When I get donked into or check raised I can be like fuck. And I truly think about it in an emotional sense. I take it personally almost instead of utilizing it for exactly what it is, information.

No comments: