Thursday, March 6, 2008

I might be pushing it.

Today I started off my session by calling a 3bet w/T9o, boooooo. I flopped a oesd on a JJ8 board and got CRAI by AJ. I lost. This was just the start. I am over aggro a little lately and need to tone it back. This goes back to that post I made refrencing Jasons blog. Play solid ABC poker with just enough mixed in aggro and you will own motherfuckers. I am definately working hard on improving my post flop play and with the high volume of hands I feel it starting to improve. Weirdest shit so far has been these spots where I flat preflop and the original raiser c/c the flop. What the fuck? I never know what to think. Today i bet my gutter on the flop and he called. I figured he couldnt stand heat so I DB the turn and he blew me off my GS when the turn paired the 2 on board. I also made a spewy call w/AK on an Axxmx board when I checked the flop and got b3b AI on the turn by a TAG. I think I can fold very easily as he almost never 3bet shoves anything worse then 2p.

Anyways I logged a $13 win woooooot! Played 605 hands.

Hand total to date: 6067

No comments: