Saturday, March 8, 2008

You play poker like a girl.

Well woke up this morning feeling good actually even after the horrid run last night. Took a walk and the tables were happening so i hopped in the mix. 2.5 hours and just under negative 2 BIs later I feel like I suck at poker. I feel like a little bitch. I dont know what why? WTF? Then again the biggest pot I won was 50BB and one set I butchered and got no value with while the other got snapped by a GSSD on the turn. I do love poker. Seriously I do. The hardest thing about this game is I want results now. I dont even know anymore really. Seriously I can lose it at times like these. I truly hate downswings or even mentioning them. They are bullshit imo. All that is happening is I am botting. I havent been putting my opponents on a range nothing!(If you are brave enough to read this shit I apologize, this is really just me talking to myself.) In truth I have been running sick good to start the month, shit the year, variance has a sick way of catching up with us I guess. My hourly earn is just under 70 bucks an hour on the year which isnt to shabby. We cant all be Dodgyken. PUKE! I just looked through my play and in reality I played suoper solid. Whatever I am going to go to the beach and chill out. Will grind more later. I wil be 3 tabling by the way. I steared away from that and I need to get back to it.


Total hands: 9803

No comments: