Sunday, March 9, 2008

I am my own worst enemy.

If I can ever do what I know is right I will kill. I preach to my student about position and I am getting owned from the blinds. i tell myself villain cant bet here without it then I say ah well lets raise. Wait, why? LOL. Bye bye stack. Ah I aint tripping. I will continue to beat the game and improve as long as I stay focused and work hard. It is official though 3 tables max FTW. Somehow that 4th one makes my mind wonder. I truly want to be hand reading on every table every hand even once I fold.

Total hands 11444.

Good news mad hands, bad news I have been looking at my stats and graph again. It isnt pretty. $30 an hour isnt to shabby but fuck it should be so much higher. From this point on till 40K hands I will do all I can to avoid looking at the overall results. Just session results for review. Also I must refrain from checking results till mid session.

2 comments:

LuckySOB said...

I envy anyone that can play without checking results. Are you sticking to you MT Ratio rule? I'm at 2.65 MT Ratio for the month, I feel it's really helping me. Playing 3 tables and often 2 as I work on my hand reading. only 11,400 hands so it's a small sample, but the results are very good so far.

LuckySOB said...

btw you are 29 hands ahead of me for month