Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Slacker

I havent played cards in 3 days due to school/St. Pattys/school. I had a big test tonight and therefore spent most of today and monday studying. Tuesday was mainly spent recovering from getting destroyed Monday night. In poker news I have taken a major leap in the right direction imo and signed up to take part in a MSNL/HSNL grroup lesson from AEJONES. The guy is super sick and understands the why 3000 times more then me and I feel this will be such a hugely +EV investment even though it is expensive. 4K+. Interestingly enough it appears BertKC will be part of the group which will be super fun imo. Also, Dodgy has decided to join which kicks major fucking ass too.

To date I have played 18778 hands with a profit of 2.6K which is pretty sub par imo. I lost focus after my 1st week and startd worrying about hands more then poker. I am still focused on playing 40K hands but my main focus will be to play the remaining 21222 hands on my A-game. I have no school starting after 12:30 tomorrow for till the 31st which I believe will allow me to dedicate most of my days to grinding. On average I must play 1768.5 hands a day to reach my goal. Because poker will be the only thing on my agenda everyday for the remai8nder of the month this will be cake.

Yeah poker, I am back!

2 comments:

LuckySOB said...

GL. That's a lot of hands per day to keep up over a long period, but you can do it.

Ian Little said...

That AEJones course sounds really intriguing, hope it helps you on to even more success.