Sunday, March 9, 2008

Undecided...

as to wether or not I will play more tonight. Grinded another session just now 3 tabling and was fortunate to come out with a win. Ran into a few standard collers luckily once against a short stack and the other was AA getting cracked by a mega donk who got no value from 2p. Anyways getting my head back on excpet the thing that really bugs me right now is regs. It is just insane to me how we beat up on one another over and over. I think that has whats been bugging me the most due to the fact that everytime they sqz lately i am weak or make a stupid choice. Plus everytime I make a sqz or play they fight back or have it. Along my sick bad run this weekend I also couldnt stop getting marginal hands in the blinds. So many SCs and Axs. Maybe I should be sqzing these a shit ton more rather then calling like I have. Basically right now I am simply going to tighten up alot out of the blinds and think alot more about how to play them as we will be in that spot 1/3 of the time at 6 max.

Total hands: 12238
Total profit: Unknown, wooooooot!

No comments: