Saturday, March 29, 2008

Its done!!!!




Thank fucking god. Seriously I lost focus of the whole point of this hand challenge early on. It wasnt about the hands. but rather playing quality poker and alot of it. Thus I will never ever set a hand goal again. I simply will work on playing as much poker as I can while on my A-game. Seriously I just spazzed the fuck out at the end. Yesterday and today I was the .25/.50 donk I used to be. Thinking every one was making moves and just sticking my chips in bad everywhere. Quite sick to be honest. I am not happy with myself at all.

This graph is just stupid. The start I was 4 tabling and playing my A-game with no care of results. Then I had a tilty Friday that caused me to just spew chips everywhere back down to even. I turned it around at that point and played good poker with a major spew session around the 17k mark whihc I again rebounded well from. I was grinding super solid 8 tabling till the 34k mark where I really started going adfter regs. I was 3betting light and flatting and playing way to many pots while 8 tabling. Also I was making way to many irrational decisions based solely on my hand not what my opponent was repping. The last 4K hands were quite disappointing as I had hoped to end the month on a high and hit my 1st 10K mark but instead I went the opposite way. i did have my share of coolers but the amount of money I spewed is pretty sick.

Every mistake we ever make in life is an opportunity to improve. I feel this month was actually a huge stepping stone in my poker career. Poker isnt about how many hands you can play and what two cards you have(unless we get to showdown). Its about why your opponent is doing what he does and what he thinks your why is. God I cant fucking wait to 4 table again. 4 tables will allow me to play a more open and fun style in which I can make peoples lives hell until they crack and give me their chips. Good luck in April if you are on my right.

1 comment:

LuckySOB said...

Looking forward to seeing a better month in April from you. There's absolutly no reason you can't do it.