Monday, March 31, 2008

New month,...

new attitude. I said it before and I will say it again, I lost focus during the hand challenge. My main goal was to play and not be results oriented. I wasnt but I was. I wanted hands and I was focused way to heavily on that rather then playing good winning poker. My results suffered due to that emphasis.

Plan for April: Enjoy poker. Grow as a player. Win monies while not being results oriented.

This month my focus is going to be solely on playing and enjoying it. Thats why I started playing poker in the 1st place. Yeah I want money, and this is one of the main reasons, but I also enjoyed playing the game. Fuck x amount of hands. I will play what I play. I will only play 4 tables, never any more, for the entire month. Along those same lines I will play a minimum of two two hour long sessions 5 out of 7 days of the week. On the remaining two days I can play as I see fit. lastly, I will not look at my results for the entire month.

That is all.

5 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Four tabling rocks. Live sweataments too if/when I come out.

LuckySOB said...

Yay for 4 tabling.

Marc said...

You're usually a ton happier when 3- and 4-tabling....no more MT challenges.

You've got to look @ results at some point during the month, IMO. I'm not a prop bet guy, but you should get someone from UF2B to prop bet you on # of tables and results checking ;).

DODGYKEN said...

Results checking - I'll take the over/under on 100 hands.

Ian Little said...

Your plan for April sounds good.

PS - Dodgy, stop showing everyone what a brit nit you are, by grasping at prop bets with no possibility of losing.